4K news this week:
- Happy Halloween! Check out our awesome costumes and get some movie recommendations from the Web Chefs.
- The Web Chefs also picked up a Silver Davey award, once again, for our work on Full Plate Living!
- Drush Make Me is temporarily down. Some of you may use a service developed by some of our Web Chefs on drushmake.me. Unfortunately, we had to temporarily take this down due to the recent vulnerability attacks. As always, the code is open source, so if you’d like to help a Web Chef and contribute to the project, please feel free. Otherwise, please stay tuned until we are able to bring this service back up.
- Our series on CasperJS continues with Chris Ruppel showing you how to test Drupal with Casper.
- Web Chef Ian Carrico shares his thoughts on what developers have in common with Vincent Van Gogh.
Links around the watercooler:
- Tacos are bigger than Google Maps, Facebook, and Twitter!
- Do you Minecraft? Check out this neat private Minecraft server project on Kickstarter.
- Old masters at the top of their game.
- The hackable 8-bit chiptunes instrument you’ve been waiting for.
- The Windows OS that never was could be the best yet. Well, at least the most fun.