4K news this week:
- We’re attending and speaking at DrupalCamp Stanford this weekend! Todd Nienkerk presented his “Culture of Empowerment” talk, but don’t worry if you missed it! You can check out the slides here.
- We’re teaming up with the super nice folks at Aten Design Group and Kalamuna for a fun party at DrupalCon Los Angeles! The party will be on Thursday May 14th at Lucky Strike, a short walk or car ride from the convention center. An RSVP will be required for entry, so stay tuned to find out how you can attend this fun event.
- Speaking of DrupalCon Los Angeles, have you checked out our two amazing training workshops?
- Web Chef and UX Strategist Caris Hurd shares her insights on how you can use UX to redesign your next website.
Links around the watercooler:
- WIRED has a new way to build multimedia stories, and it looks super cool.
- Look and feel and feel: what type of behavior do we encourage when designing a product?
- The best interface is no interface.
- Game of Thrones as animated pixel gifs.
- Fabricator: a UI Kit generator.
GIF of the week:
Land dog meets sea dog.