#4K news this week
– The Web Chef team is in Minneapolis for Twin Cities Drupal Camp and we’re enjoying the perfect weather and local craft beer! If you’re at the Camp stop by one of our sessions or our sponsor table to say “hi!”
– Matt Grill wrote about the robust content API and new headless Drupal TWiT.tv site that we launched last week.
Links around the watercooler
- It turns out that computers dream in psychedelics. Thanks Google!
- Reason #7 is why we love working from home.
- The Pope thinks the internet is ruining your relationships.
- And James Hablin says we should all get rid of our smart phones and go back to flip phones.
- Grab a big bowl of popcorn and hunker down for What is Code? from Paul Ford.
- The Weather.com case study on Drupal.org resurfaced in our channels. 100 million monthly users – not shabby, Drupal!