##4K news this week:
- Todd Nienkerk and Aaron Stanush made it on Forbes.com! They’re part on a series about what makes good business partnerships, and share their experience starting Four Kitchens following their passions and improv experience. Check it out!
- Chris Ruppel continues to amaze with his Webperf Wednesday series, this time, showing us how you can go about designing a site to be “fast and snappy” by designing, budgeting, and testing.
Links around the watercooler:
- How Github uses Github to make Github is no longer how Github uses Github to make Github. An excellent article about scaling your startup or business.
- Like Ghost? Like Yeoman? Here’s a Ghost generator that uses Yeoman. Sweet!
- Everyone is getting one of these now! Coin is the one card to replace all your cards.
- Missed the amazing Artifact Conf? You can still get some good insights from their sketchnotes!
- Mapbox and Mailchimp both released new style guides. Awesome design goodness!