Content! It’s everywhere! It’s displayed on websites and in apps. It’s streamed to smartphones, televisions, and watches. It’s heard on podcasts, radios, and Amazon Alexa. With so many platforms, how can you keep pace with the rapidly changing landscape of content management and publishing?
Next week (Wednesday, June 14th, 1pm Central Time), Four Kitchens’ own CEO and Co-Founder, Todd Ross Nienkerk, presents The Future of the CMS: 2017 Edition. Sign up for the webinar, today! Sign up here!
Centrally Managed, Context-Aware Content Across All Devices
In our updated* “Future of the CMS” webinar, Todd will walk you through the options behind a modern, responsive, design strategy.
Reserve your spot today to learn how publishers, universities, media companies, and nonprofits are adapting and thriving — all while keeping their content centrally managed. We’ll talk about:
- Centralized content management: Collecting, managing, and distributing your content from a single location — and fostering a community of content contributors and app builders.
- Context-aware content: Telling the same story using different experiences and devices.
- Multichannel and omnichannel publishing: Distributing your content to any service or device (think Facebook Instant or Apple TV) with minimal changes.
- Decoupling your CMS: Separating the management of content from the presentation of content makes it easier to support new technologies and devices.
- Future-proofing your project: Thinking about the future means being prepared for changes, not being able to predict where technology will go. What ideas should you pursue, and which should you avoid right now?