Webinar by Todd Ross Nienkerk, June 14th, 2017
Content! It’s everywhere! It’s displayed on websites and in apps. It’s streamed to smartphones, televisions, and watches. It’s heard on podcasts, radios, and Amazon Alexa. With so many platforms, how can you keep pace with the rapidly changing landscape of content management and publishing?
Centrally Managed, Context-Aware Content Across All Devices
- Centralized content management: Collecting, managing, and distributing your content from a single location — and fostering a community of content contributors and app builders.
- Context-aware content: Telling the same story using different experiences and devices.
- Multichannel and omnichannel publishing: Distributing your content to any service or device (think Facebook Instant or Apple TV) with minimal changes.
- Decoupling your CMS: Separating the management of content from the presentation of content makes it easier to support new technologies and devices.
- Future-proofing your project: Thinking about the future means being prepared for changes, not being able to predict where technology will go. What ideas should you pursue, and which should you avoid right now?
About Todd Ross Nienkerk
Todd is the CEO and Co-Founder of Four Kitchens, a full-service digital strategy agency, focusing on responsive design and creative solutions to content architecture. Four Kitchens has always been a leader in Drupal consulting and Drupal web development.
Previous versions of this webinar and presentation can be found on the Four Kitchens YouTube channel, but this version is new! The future changes fast—and we’re changing with it!