In our updated* “Future of the CMS” webinar, Four Kitchens CEO and Co-Founder Todd Ross Nienkerk walks you through the options behind a modern, responsive, design strategy. Todd talks about:
- Centralized content management: Collecting, managing, and distributing your content from a single location — and fostering a community of content contributors and app builders.
- Context-aware content: Telling the same story using different experiences and devices.
- Multichannel and omnichannel publishing: Distributing your content to any service or device (think Facebook Instant or Apple TV) with minimal changes.
- Decoupling your CMS: Separating the management of content from the presentation of content makes it easier to support new technologies and devices.
- Future-proofing your project: Thinking about the future means being prepared for changes, not being able to predict where technology will go. What ideas should you pursue, and which should you avoid right now?
Register to View This Webinar
To view this webinar, please complete the short form below.