Information We May Collect About You
We may collect nonpublic personal information about you only in connection with providing you with the services that you request or in connection with your visiting our website. The types of nonpublic personal information that we collect vary according to the services that we perform for you. This information may include:
- information that we receive from you (such as your name, address, business information, financial, or payment information)
- information about your relationship and past history with us (such as the types of services we provide to you, your invoice balances, and payment history)
- information that we receive, with your authorization, from third parties
How We Handle Your Information
- We do not disclose any nonpublic, personal information about you that we have collected, except as authorized by you or required by law, to anyone outside Four Kitchens.
- Any sensitive information that you provide will be secured with reasonable industry standard protocols and technology.
- We may disclose information regarding the services provided to you, your invoice balance, and your payment history as necessary to terminate our relationship or collect unpaid sums due to us.
- We maintain physical and procedural safeguards to protect the nonpublic personal information that we collect about you.
If you have any questions, please contact us.