#4K news this week
- This week, we launched the brand new WorldPulse.com. What did we build, you ask? A private social network to connect women all over the world. This massive redesign was close to a year in the making. We are humbled by working with an organization that is doing such good in the world.
- Todd Nienkerk was recently interviewed by the NFIB. If you want to learn more about our approach to the hiring process, check out the full interview here.
- Web Chef Dustin Younse shares his tools of the trade in our latest blog series, The Knife Block.
Links around the watercooler
- BitBooks: make books with GitHub!
- A year of designing at Facebook: A Fascinating look at working at a big design operation.
- The growth strategy behind Slack: “10 years from now, everyone will have this.”
- Wemo brings the Internet of Things to everyone: for those who just want to make things work.
- Build a robot using bendy straws: because, why not?