Copyright and Licensing
Content. All content, except where noted otherwise, is copyright ©2006-2022 Four Kitchens, LLC, and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 license. Attribution should include “Four Kitchens” and a link to fourkitchens.com. In the case of printed materials, a link does not need to be provided.
Open-source code and contributions. All code and other contributions to open-source projects are licensed under those projects’ original licenses. Drupal contributions, for example, are licensed under the GNU General Public License, as published by the Free Software Foundation.
Trademarks and Service Marks
- Four Kitchens® and Web Chefs® are registered trademarks of Four Kitchens, LLC. The Four Kitchens wordmark, the knife-and-curly-bracket logo, all combinations of the Four Kitchens wordmark and logo, and “The Way of the Web Chef” are trademarks of Four Kitchens, LLC. Four Kitchens wordmarks and logos may only be used with our express permission.
- Advomatic™ and the Advomatic™ wordmark and logo are trademarks of Four Kitchens, LLC.
- The podcasts and video series The Future of Content, Making Do in Hard Times, and Sharp Ideas are trademarks of Four Kitchens, LLC.
- “Way more than websites,” “Important websites. BIG results.”, “We make BIG websites”, “We make content go,” and “Sturdy sites that support change” are service marks of Four Kitchens, LLC.
- Emulsify® and Pressflow® are registered trademarks of Four Kitchens, LLC. Aerate, AndBust.fun, Aquifer, Consultancy Scrum, EditVR, Evercurrent, HappyGram.ai, Saucier, and Sous are trademarks of Four Kitchens, LLC. You are free to use the logos of these products and projects for promotional purposes, but you may not modify the logos in any way.
If you have any questions, please contact us.