Copyright and licensing
Content. All content, except where noted otherwise, is copyright ©2006-2023 Four Kitchens, LLC, and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 license. Attribution should include “Four Kitchens” and a link to fourkitchens.com. In the case of printed materials, a link does not need to be provided.
Open-source code and contributions. All code and other contributions to open-source projects are licensed under those project original licenses. Drupal contributions, for example, are licensed under the GNU General Public License, as published by the Free Software Foundation.
Trademarks and service marks
Four Kitchens® and Web Chefs® are registered trademarks of Four Kitchens, LLC.
The following are trademarks of Four Kitchens, LLC:
- The Four Kitchens logo, wordmark, and all combinations of the Four Kitchens logo and wordmark
- The Way of the Web Chef™
- Advomatic™ and the Advomatic logo and wordmark
- Estudio Manatí™ and the Estudio Manatí logo and wordmark
- The podcasts and video series The Future of Content™ and Sharp Ideas™
- The video series Making Do in Hard Times™
The following are services marks of Four Kitchens, LLC:
- “Websites made with love. For Good.”
- “We make BIG websites”
- “We make content go”
- “Sturdy sites that support change”
The trademarks and services marks listed above may only be used with our express permission.
Emulsify® and Pressflow® are registered trademarks of Four Kitchens, LLC. Aerate™, AndBust.fun™, Aquifer™, Consultancy Scrum™, EditVR™, Evercurrent™, HappyGram.ai™, Saucier™, and Sous™ are trademarks of Four Kitchens, LLC. You are free to use the logos of these products and projects for promotional purposes, but you may not modify the logos in any way.