4K news this week:
- Don’t lose your head trying to figure out what sessions to attend at DrupalCon Amsterdam. Check out our Headless Drupal roundup, written by Matt Grill.
- Why design in the browser? Ian Carrico tells you why, and how you can learn.
- Creative Director Aaron Stanush shares his thoughts on the new Quartz redesign, and what this means for the state of the Homepage as we know it.
- For part 3 of our series on CasperJS, Chris Ruppel shows you how to simulate user actions with CasperJS.
Last but not least, have you registered for our training at DrupalCon Amsterdam? We have a couple of very interesting courses coming up:
Links around the watercooler:
- Last call, the end of the printed newspaper.
- A Magna Carta for the web. A TED Talk by Tim Berners-Lee.
- Rethinking the grid: how an audit can lead you to re-evaluate how you build things.
- Finally, a Tumblr to document excellent web apps: Mobile Web Apps FTW!
- Making SVG responsive with CSS.
- Beautiful sites for open source projects.