In this eBook, you’ll learn:
- How the new Emulsify Design System builds upon its original component library capabilities and provides developers with a living style guide.
- The speed and reliability gains that IT teams enjoy by easily reusing proven code across the organization.
- How Emulsify minimizes the code bloat often associated with design systems and provides a customizable blank slate for your organization’s development needs.
- The ways multi-layered organizations, such as universities and financial institutions, can allow subsidiaries to establish and maintain unique visual identities through customizing shared components.
- How accessibility standards can be established and retained with Emulsify’s active and passive testing capabilities.
- The considerable cuts to development and debugging costs made possible by sharing trusted components.