No matter who built your site, we can keep it going.
Launching a website isn’t the end of the road, it’s the beginning of a long journey. At Four Kitchens, we make website support services a cornerstone of our business—squashing bugs, making improvements, and keeping your site up to date. Our support team is fully dedicated and managed separately from our projects, meaning you will never compete with projects for attention.
Whether we built your site or not, we are happy to provide support for Drupal-powered sites with Drupal core and module updates, security patches, performance improvements, and minor bug fixes.
Improvements & Enhancements
Our philosophy of continuous improvement means that we don’t just perform security updates and fix bugs, we also engage in new opportunities for improvement, whether visually on the frontend, structurally on the backend, or functionally in the way the site works and performs.
Training is not only an aspect of our development projects, it is an inherent part of our support offering as well. With direct one-on-one coaching, consulting, and demonstrating, we help you learn how to efficiently add content, make configuration changes, edit menus, add new pages of information, deploy tested enhancements to the production environment, and much more.
Additional Support Services
Sometimes a fresh set of eyes can uncover new opportunities for enhancement and optimization. Along with providing support and improvements for Drupal sites, we also offer:
- incremental features
- bug fixes
- Google Analytics consulting
- email marketing integrations
- site audits (performance, frontend, security, load optimization and site speed)
Sometimes it sounds like we're speaking another language; here's a short glossary of terms to help you understand what we do and how we work.
- BugsSoftware bugs are errors or defects. When a piece of your site does not work as designed or produces an error, you've got a bug.
- DrupalAn open-source content management framework distributed under a free GNU Public license, now on Drupal 8. Four Kitchens has specialized in building sites with Drupal and providing Drupal support to clients for over ten years.
- Drupal SupportAssistance maintaining and enhancing your Drupal-powered website.
- ImprovementA small enhancement to an existing feature or capability. A code improvement doesn't address something that's broken, it just makes something that already works do its work a little better.
- UpgradeA new version of an existing piece of software, module, or integration that provides new functionality for your site. Redoing your Drupal 6 or Drupal 7 site on the new Drupal 8 is an example of a software upgrade.