The Web Chefs are going to BADCamp. In addition to being a Contributing Sponsor (we’re doing fun things with our booth. Stay tuned!) and providing some awesome training sessions on PHP and Node.js, we have also submitted a few talks.
Our two training sessions are full, but you can take a look at our proposed sessions below. If you feel like taking a look and voting for your favorite ones, we’d love your support. Also, feel free to leave feedback on our proposed sessions in the comments. We do love hearing feedback on session submissions.
- Simple DevOps Continuing Integration Using Jenkins (Rob Ristroph)
- Debugging Techniques for Drupal and Other LAMP Applications (Rob Ristroph)
- High Performance Drupal Server Architecture (Rob Ristroph)
- Make Publishing Rock! A Few Modules to Improve the Lives of Editors (Mike Minecki)
- No RFPs! Why Why Requests for Proposals are Bad for Business and How You Can Stop Them (Todd Nienkerk)
- DBTNG 25th Anniversary Edition (David Diers)
- Drupal and Higher Education (David Diers)
- Drupal Mario Bros. Best Practice Workflows for Developing and Maintaining Drupal Websites (David Diers)
- Integrating Node.js for Real Time Awesome-Sauce (Mike Minecki, Elliott Foster, Ian Carrico)
- Advanced Frontend Performance (Chris Ruppel)
- Mini-Training: Responsive Web Design with SASS and Compass (Chris Ruppel with Sam Richard)
Illustration by David Needham (BADCamp 2011)
Making the web a better place to teach, learn, and advocate starts here...
When you subscribe to our newsletter!