We’re packing up our green gear and heading to the Big Easy for DrupalCon 2016! Once again, we’re the proud sponsors of the Drupal Games area so come hang with the Web Chefs at booth 506. We’ll have table tennis, foosball, and free throw; look for us in the middle of the tradeshow floor — you can’t miss us!
We’ll host game tournaments for fun along with lightning talks and presentations to share our knowledge, so stay tuned! Plus, there will be plenty of chances to earn the cool swag you’ve come to expect from Four Kitchens, including this year’s limited edition FOUR KITTENS t-shirt!
Where: DrupalCon New Orleans, Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, booth 506 | When: May 10-12, 2016, 9am – 5pm
Web Chefs Represent
You can catch the Web Chefs at the following trainings and sessions:
- Training, with Taylor Smith: Frontend performance training: The best website is a fast website
- Session, with Jon Peck: How to audit Drupal Sites for performance, content and best practices
- Session, with Brian Lewis: Configuration management, Composer, Git and Drush in Drupal 8
- BoF, with Luke Herrington: My module got hacked but I still got the job: How to get hired
- BoF: Pantheon workflow and extension integrations (a live demo for Aquifer)
Farewell, Drupal 6
Of COURSE we’re throwing a party! We’re joining our friends at Kalamuna to bid Drupal 6 farewell, New Orleans-style! Thursday, May 12th, join us for a procession — complete with a second line band! — starting at Hall H of the convention center at 5:15pm. We’ll end the procession at The Rusty Nail, where we’ll have an open-casket viewing, raise a toast or two to our departed friend, and hear some kind words from those who remember Drupal 6 well. RSVP here!
Where: Heading from the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, Hall H, down to The Rusty Nail at 1100 Constance St | When: May 12, 2016, starting 5:15pm