With DrupalCon Austin fast approaching, the call for submissions is already open! With the impending release of Drupal 8, Austin will be an important event to help us push the DevOps mindset into the forefront with Drupal 8.
Have you been automating the deployment or maintaining Drupal across a large number of systems, testing your code for performance and functional regressions, or architecting Drupal as a service layer? Consider submitting a session!
The DevOps track is interested and seeking topics relating to:
- Automated development / deployment of environments
- Emerging best practices for Drupal 8 continuous integration
- Changes in deployment and testing best practices from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8
- Emerging best practices for Drupal 8 hosting and performance
- Frontend automated regression/performance testing
- Distributed Drupal development (Docker, Vagrant, etc)
- Architectures with Drupal as a service
- Performance best practices
- Configuration management
- Testing best practices throughout the development workflow
See you in June!
Photo credit: alex de carvalho on Flickr
Making the web a better place to teach, learn, and advocate starts here...
When you subscribe to our newsletter!