Use Machine Learning in your publishing workflow to automate tasks and streamline categorization
What is Machine Learning?
Machine Learning is a form of Artificial Intelligence that allows software to learn on its own. It helps computers with complicated tasks like image recognition, sifting through large amounts of data, make decisions, and “train” much faster than a human.
How Machine Learning can improve the editorial experience
- Auto-tag based on the contents of the page or article
- Find relevant, related images more quickly
- Automatically create rich semantic metadata
- Personalize content
- Automatically generate article summaries
- Moderate your user-generated content by flagging inappropriate comments or images
Whether you’re interested in trying some out-of-the-box modules or building a custom Machine Learning workflow for your site, we can help.