Every time someone uses your product, you are building a relationship with them. We want that relationship to be a strong and positive one. Let’s show how that works.
New York University’s College of Global Public Health approached us with a perception problem. Their mission is to inspire public health scholars, practitioners and leaders into action. Their website at the time was actively working against that goal.
Throughout the design process, we focused on one goal: showcasing their energy and passion. We worked through a lot of design options to land in the right place. The design system we created gives their editors the voice to show off all the college has to offer to the world.
Our design process includes:
- Design research into your peers and competition
- Mood boards to define your design language
- Wireframes and prototypes to understand the flow and interactivity
- Layout designs for reviewing full pages and experiences
- Component system for building content