The Future of Content, a biweekly podcast hosted by Todd Ross Nienkerk, explores all the types of content in our daily lives. Every episode, Todd invites a guest to explore an aspect of content and to make predictions about the future of that content. If you create, manage, or publish content, welcome! This podcast is for you.
Todd talks with guests from a variety of industries—from restaurants to virtual reality—to learn about the trends that are shaping their unique approaches to content. Subscribe on your favorite platform below and join us every other week for a new conversation!
- Episode 36: Presentation design with Mikey Mioduski
- Episode 35: Couch-to-5K and inclusion with Josh Clark
- Episode 34: Content architecture and design systems with Jeff Eaton
- Episode 33: Leadership coaching with Jen Dary
- Episode 32: Pulling back the curtain on packaging with Adam Peek
- Episode 31: Brand voice and copy with Wynne Renz
- Episode 30: Raising significance with Michelle Taylor Willis
- Episode 29: Teaching history through comics, video games, and cosplay with Arijit Bhattacharyya
- Episode 28: Being seen, heard, and remembered with Mildred Talabi
- Episode 27: Influencing the job market with Jonathan Javier
- Episode 26: Content that stands above the rim with Scott A. Hale
- Episode 25: Creating voice content with Preston So